Local E-commerce Marketplaces for Local Merchants, Readers & Publishers
“Smart Marketplaces” allows publishers and strong regional brand to build their own fully digital local marketplaces that allows local merchants and advertisers to …
- … prominently showcase their company and products in an attractive native environment (“brand building” – “top of funnel”), as well as
- … effectively sell their products online through as super simple to use e-commerce storefront for merchants with and without existing online shops (“online sales” – “bottom of funnel”).
“Smart Marketplaces” is an optimised full-service product that includes
- technology (frontend and full backoffice for the advertiser) but also
- marketing to build up sustainable traffic for the advertisers, and
- sales teams that support in closing local merchants at scale
“Smart Marketplace” can be fully run as a rev-share model between publisher and Smartico with both parties selling the product to a well-defined set of target customers without interference.
“Smart Marketplaces” includes a few well-thought-out features as “secret sauce” that make it so successful in local markets. That includes
- vertical niche marketplaces on top of the general marketplace to drive sales and traffic focus, as well as sell exclusive sponsoring packages
- intelligent subscription-based offerings at low entry barriers with full service to the advertisers in creating the profiles
- innovative technology to build e-commerce storefronts for local merchants with and without own online-shops at ease and at scale – and even offer attractive digital solutions for local “non ec-om clients” like bakeries, car dealers, etc.
- seamless integration into print extensions, display campaigns, feature upsells, SEO hubs, etc.
Clients of Smartico use “Smart Marketplace” to
- build local e-commerce marketplaces in their regions
- set up local marketplace profiles at scale and w/o overhead
- help local advertisers to stand out with attractive native advertising products
- generate online sales for local merchants with and without online shops
- keep national marketplace competitors like Ebay out of their markets
- create a sustainable platform and base for all advertisers
- transform the advertising business to digital-first and digital-only
- generate sales w/o own resources through our “sales-as-a-service” model
Request more info about Smart Marketplace
Receive more examples, business cases, references and get your own personal demo to learn more about our products and how they reliably make you more advertising revenues. Just reach out and we get back as soon as possible. We are looking forward to the discussion.
We look forward to talking with you. We can be reached via email, phone and social media and look forward to connecting with you.
In Smartico´s blog and newsletter we inform you about the latest trends in local and regional advertising. We present best practices from over 200 publishers, and share ideas, inspiration and recipes for success on which advertising concepts can be used convincingly and profitably for you and your SME advertisers.